News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Domain Name Thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 04, 2016, 04:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

My Google search results through StartPage show Loamhedge at the top for "redwall forum". Let me know if that's the same thing y'all are seeing.
« Subject to editing »

Rosie Willowwater

Chipster of Noonvale

Wylder Treejumper

Noted: Google uses previous searches and web addresses. If you use the forum, it is more likely to show up higher in your search results. Try searching on a library computer or something you haven't been here on.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Chipster of Noonvale

Søren

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 11, 2016, 08:43:43 PM
Noted: Google uses previous searches and web addresses. If you use the forum, it is more likely to show up higher in your search results. Try searching on a library computer or something you haven't been here on.
Private and Incognito both show us as the top hit for "Redwall forum"

I'm retired from the forum