The Great Forum Dating Game

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, October 09, 2016, 02:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rosie Willowwater

Alright strangers, do you have six fingers on your right hand?

Anonymous

Stranger 2:
Don't worry about it Danflor ;)

@Rosie Naturally :)

Anonymous

Stranger #1:

No I do not have 6 fingers on my right hand...

Jukka the Sling

Just popping in to remind you guys not to look at the Recent Posts list, 'cause it'll tell you who the people really are.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rosie Willowwater

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 11, 2016, 12:48:11 AM
Just popping in to remind you guys not to look at the Recent Posts list, 'cause it'll tell you who the people really are.
@James Gryphon is there any way to fix that? Because it sort of defeats the purpose of the feature if somewhere else can just tell you.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

I did post about it on the mod's thread, but the creator hasn't had the time to get into that yet. That said, I'll look at the mod myself ASAP to see if I can figure out what the problem is.
« Subject to editing »

Kitsune

Is it bad that I (think that I) know everyone just by their introductions? ;D

Jukka the Sling

No.  I was pretty sure of the first person, and I was right. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Anonymous

Stranger 2:
@Kit Shoot me a PM and I'll tell you if you're right ;)

Dannflor

So are they writing as guests??? Or is someone changing there names??? Or are they making fake accounts and deleting them???? How are they writing an anonymous????

Edraithel

Quote from: Dannflor on October 11, 2016, 03:31:47 AM
So are they writing as guests??? Or is someone changing there names??? Or are they making fake accounts and deleting them???? How are they writing an anonymous????

There's the option, below the main text box when writing a reply, under the attachments and other options to post anonymously.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Dannflor

Quote from: Brocktress on October 11, 2016, 03:33:07 AM
Quote from: Dannflor on October 11, 2016, 03:31:47 AM

There's the option, below the main text box when writing a reply, under the attachments and other options to post anonymously.
Ah thanks!!!

Aimless Gallivanter

that was also stated in the rules dear dannflor ;P
And the audience questions segment isnt until later in the game!!
im gay!!!!!!