News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Great Forum Dating Game

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, October 09, 2016, 02:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Anonymous

*Bows elegantly*

Suitor #2, at your service, ma'am.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

Anonymous

It really does depend on what the context is madame. Vanilla is the canvas of food; one does not simply enjoy vanilla on its own. It requires more flavors to make it really enjoyable. Chocolate on the the other hand follows the old adage "Less is more" to the letter, the less you add to chocolate the better it tastes. So by itself my answer would be chocolate. But with toppings and the like my answer would be vanilla.

Suitor #1

Anonymous

Hello, I am late and Suitor #3!
Chocolate or vanilla. . . . I do not know. I like both.

Anonymous

My preference lies with chocolate. Its savor and versatility simply cannot be matched by vanilla. It encompasses everything from the delectable richness of a dark chocolate cake to the light and delicate flavor of a whipped-chocolate custard. To improve any event, all that is necessary is to add chocolate. Furthermore, it is most useful at winning the hearts of beautiful maidens like yourself.

~Suitor #2

Maudie

What are your thoughts on forks?

Anonymous

Forks? They're necessary, I suppose. I prefer spoons. Easier to eat things.

Anonymous

Forks are very interesting, taking you on to new journeys and paths depending on which side of the fork you take. They are also very useful utensils in the art of cooking and dining: Aristology.

Suitor #1

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Anonymous on September 13, 2017, 05:36:45 PM
Forks? They're necessary, I suppose. I prefer spoons. Easier to eat things.

Which suitor are you?

Anonymous

Sorry, I confess I forgot. Won't happen again. I am Suitor #3, at your service.

Rosie Willowwater

Thank you. Now, Suitor #2, we need your answer to move on. This is an extremely important question ;D

DelenatheWanderer

How dare you trust these gentlemen! They are GUESTS!!!  :o
(though I will say, they do have exquisite manners...)
Carry on, as I sit in the corner eating cookies. (Psst... choose Mr. Number 2!)
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...