News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ship ship shippity ship

Started by Maudie, January 06, 2017, 05:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you support Russthion?

YES!!!
2 (13.3%)
no
4 (26.7%)
just a smidge
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Rosie Willowwater

Hah, you seem annoyed, Skarzles.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 13, 2017, 07:03:18 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 13, 2017, 05:23:19 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 13, 2017, 05:00:00 PM
I didn't know you knew, Corn.

Yep. It was indeed a big shock.
Explains some things, doesn't it? ;D

Indeed. Little things made sense all of the sudden.

But seriously, I never would have known, you two are nothing alike. The Squirrel Sisters are, but you. . . Are definitely not.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

SAME MAUDIE SAME. I was literally like "Wut. How-when-why-what-what-what-what. You're joking right."

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

WHOA.

But I can kind of see it. Rosie is a little bit like Peri.

The Skarzs

. . . No she isn't. :P

And now you all know the little spy who helps Faiy pop up at just the right moments.
You are never safe.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

I guess I better get a new ship...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 14, 2017, 01:49:39 AM
. . . No she isn't. :P

And now you all know the little spy who helps Faiy pop up at just the right moments.
You are never safe.

Peri has said herself that I remind her of herself when she was younger.

>:D

Jukka the Sling

I'll have you guys know that I read that and immediately screamed the news at Russa.  Russa, my brother, and I proceeded to scream in shock loudly and repeatedly for a solid thirty seconds.  Russa was wearing a straw fedora from Dollar Tree at the time, just so your mental image is complete.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, double post, but OMW AMI IS ONLINE NOW IS SHE ROSIE AND FAIY'S OTHER SISTER???
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rosie Willowwater

You would be correct, my friend.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 14, 2017, 02:10:42 AM
I'll have you guys know that I read that and immediately screamed the news at Russa.  Russa, my brother, and I proceeded to scream in shock loudly and repeatedly for a solid thirty seconds.  Russa was wearing a straw fedora from Dollar Tree at the time, just so your mental image is complete.

*Laughs* That is perfect ;D I didn't think the news was that big :P

Jukka the Sling

THIS IS AWESOME. ;D ;D ;D

So who's older - you or Ami?

We need to come up with a name for the three of you. ;D