no
4 (26.7%)
just a smidge
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Delthion

Faiy - Tiny Jackalope - Rosie.

Rosie said that she was the youngest.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, that part's easy enough.  I guess Ami is the third sister?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rosie Willowwater

I love your reactions to this Jukka ;D

Yup!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

My mind is blown. ;D

Did you know about TJ and Ami too, Skarzs?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rosie Willowwater

What is that aimed at, Wylder?

Wylder Treejumper

Everything on this thread. I was reading through the past five pages, and that's about how I feel. Well, maybe this one is better:

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

Wait, wait.

Rosie is actually Faiy's sister?

I read this thread completely wrong. ;D

I thought Faiy was joking and Rosie was Skarzs' sister.

That makes so much sense. ;D

YES I GUESSED IT RIGHT!

Hah! ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rosie Willowwater