News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ship ship shippity ship

Started by Maudie, January 06, 2017, 05:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you support Russthion?

YES!!!
2 (13.3%)
no
4 (26.7%)
just a smidge
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Delthion

This explains so much! Especially why Faiy wants to go into psychiatry! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

I'll have you know, I am the most sane one in the family.

There is still one more sister you are missing though ;D

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Amarith Waterspring

Nope.

Also, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Jukka the Sling

Russano the Wise???  She hasn't been on in forever.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rosie Willowwater

Nope! Third sister was on recently enough.

Cornflower MM

Rosie Willowwater

I know, right? I've been laughing at every post since Faiy's ;D

Jukka the Sling

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Jukka the Sling