News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Undecided

Started by The Skarzs, January 07, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

>:D

(Raleigh: )

The Skarzs

(What Raleigh sees:)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Dannflower Reguba

I'm really confused, we bypassed most of what was going to happen..... WHAT'S GOING ON!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ashleg

Dan. Skarzs and Corn are not doing what the two of us discussed.

The Skarzs

If Corn could have Rowan see them leave with Raleigh, then go get Elijah, that would be good.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

I'm just trying to make sure we didn't miss anything, because that entire section went by REALLY fast. Not to mention, corn hasn't been around, so I want to make sure we don't miss her doing anything.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

There's not much for me to do at the moment, Raleigh's just going to follow for the time being. We sure we aren't missing something?

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

So I'm supposing that Darrin and Co. Are about to escape in the middle of the night. Correct?
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Yeah. If you want to follow them too that would be great.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

Sure. I'll get Varionus out of bed. (Assuming someone just so happened to be too loud.)
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Dannflower Reguba

Isn't the group going to be sent out later? We're technically just leaving right now (seeing as we're still waiting for Corn).