Melanda Macburl against the State of Groddiltopia

Started by Groddil, April 02, 2017, 01:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

* Groddil slams his gavel.

We are gathered here today to witness the trial of Melanda Macburl against the State of Groddiltopia. I, Groddil, Supreme Leader of Groddiltopia, will act as judge, jury, executioner, and prosecutor during this trial.

Miss Macburl has been charged with one count of Identity Theft, one count of Violating the "No Multis" rule, and three counts of manslaughter, because I can.

The punishment, naturally, is death by BanHammer.

Would anyone step forward to defend Miss Macburl? Place your hand on this here Bible and take the oath.

Ungatt Trunn

I would like to testify... AGAINST her! Anyone who would dare steal an identity or violate the "No Multis" rule are deserving of the guillotine! Also, mansluaghter is pretty bad there's that as well. Judge, I urge a GUILTY verdict upon Miss Macburl!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Groddil

Well, if there is no defence soon, we'll have to just go with guilty by default.

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Amber

Groddil

It's always existed. But none of you have been enlightened enough for me to reveal its existence.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Groddil on April 02, 2017, 02:34:57 AM
It's always existed. But none of you have been enlightened enough for me to reveal its existence.
LIES.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.