News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Groddil's conspiracy theory thread

Started by Groddil, April 02, 2017, 01:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

I'm calling it now.

Melanda is either

a) not a real member, she's a very realistic multi created by one of the Administrators.

or

b) is a real member, but joined at the right time, so she's in on the staff's little prank.

I was suspicious enough when she got the Abbey Recorder award despite having less than 20 posts, whereas the other winners are all long standing members of the forum, but this talk of being made Administrator a day after joining? Hmm. (Joining on April 1st doesn't help either).

Rosie Willowwater

Sierra has confirmed it's real. And he was very serious about it.

Groddil

Why are we taking Sierra's word for this? Unless he created the account. Seems plausible.

I'll be creating a formal case in the cellars later.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Groddil on April 02, 2017, 01:50:36 AM
Why are we taking Sierra's word for this? Unless he created the account. Seems plausible.

I'll be creating a formal case in the cellars later.

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Groddil

The court is now in session. Get over there.

James Gryphon

Mod: Silly off-topic conversations should remain in the Cellars, not in Suggestions & Concerns. This is a serious thread.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

It's not off-topic, thank you very much.

It is a serious accusation related to the very real crimes that have been committed here today.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Groddil on April 02, 2017, 02:06:02 AM
It's not off-topic, thank you very much.

It is a serious accusation related to the very real crimes that have been committed here today.
::)

Ungatt Trunn

I believe we have gone on for long enough with this corrupt administrator and moderator hierarchy! I bet you that all Melanda did to get on the staff was pay them a substantial sum of money! The staff was probably bought off! They're not fit to run this forum!

You all may remember that glorious Ungattist Communism revolution that I staged a little while ago. I wasn't fighting for personal gain, or even simply to overthrow the staff team hierarchy - it was about you guys. Each and every one of you. You all deserve the best forum life possible! This means having freedom and security knowing that your staff team hasn't been bought off and now gives out admin to the highest bidder. But alas, that is the exact problem we are facing now!

I think it is time for a new revolution to happen. Something must be done about this staff team! We must banish them, and replace them with upstanding citizens who truly care about the social state of this forum, not about money, fame and power! People like myself and Groddil are the ones who really care about each and every one of your lives! We can help you rise up from the ashes of the staff team's oppressive tyranny over you! All we need is your vote! Your voice! Each and every one of you can help us achieve a safe and integrity-filled forum! It is time for the current staff team to go! Let justice ring! Let freedom cry out! Overthrow the corrupt bourgeois!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Ashleg

She must be fake.
I'll admit I was kind of peeved that someone just popped in here and became a mod despite people like @Skyblade never getting any kind of promotion.

Groddil

I KNEW IT! SHE IS FAKE! "SHE" LEFT THE FORUM. NOW, WHO MADE THAT CRIME AGAINST NATURE? WAS KT YOU SIERRA?

Matthias720

Dude. Slow down. You're exuberance is causing typos.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ashleg on April 02, 2017, 07:43:42 PM
She must be fake.
I'll admit I was kind of peeved that someone just popped in here and became a mod despite people like @Skyblade never getting any kind of promotion.

Right? It's not fair. Plus you don't know anything at all about them. . . . Or how long they'll stay.

The Skarzs

QuoteIt's been a lovely time being here with all of you and getting to know you better! My heart hurts to say that I'm going to have to go away already. :(

It's hard to explain but I just got the equivalent of an offer for an internship at the hospital. It will take up my spare time, and I won't have that to do much online any more. I'm sorry to have to leave so soon, just right after I got here, but I know you're a fantastic forum and you'll get along lovely. :)

If you're ever in bonny Scotland, look up Anne-Marie Susanna Jade Fontaine at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital. Just ask for Mary Sue when you're there. :) Goodbye!

~ * Melanda MacBurl * ~
QuoteIf you're ever in bonny Scotland, look up Anne-Marie Susanna Jade Fontaine at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital. Just ask for Mary Sue when you're there. :) Goodbye!
QuoteJust ask for Mary Sue when you're there.

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.