News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Webcomics

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, March 29, 2016, 04:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

It is really big.

Though I have no idea how Homestuck got so massive. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I love me a webcomic. I like Cheer Up, Emo Kid most. Then The Oatmeal, Loading Artist, Cyanide and Happiness, Randowis and Extra Fabulous Comics (last one is only ok).

I'm retired from the forum

Ashleg

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on March 29, 2016, 10:29:54 PM
@Ashleg how about a link to both page ones?
I will in a moment.

Quote from: Groddil on March 29, 2016, 10:34:22 PM
Okay, I found page 34. The weird thing is, though, that I'm watching you, and I never got told that you'd posted it (or any other new deviations, for that matter).
Hmm...

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Skarzs on March 30, 2016, 09:49:47 PM
Though I have no idea how Homestuck got so massive. . .
Homestuck is basically the internet distilled into a comic. It's big because it's on the internet where the craziest people live. It has a crazy plot, complex characters, memes, horror and humour. That's basically the combination you need to get big on the internet. Also, effort justification factors in, but I'm not going to get into that.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

How long has it been around? They nut be uploading two or three pages a day from the length you described.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

What about Beyond the Western Deep?  It's a very good comic in the style of Redwall.  I need to catch up on it...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Skarzs on March 30, 2016, 11:15:26 PM
How long has it been around? They nut be uploading two or three pages a day from the length you described.
Homestuck is the longest work of the English language, with, I believe, over 7000 pages. April 13 will be its 7th anniversary. The updating has been highly sporadic and never reliable, sometimes being updated once a day for weeks, or going on hiatus for months at a time.
im gay!!!!!!

Ashleg

Aimless Gallivanter

Read through yours today Ash! Well done!

And I started Beyond the Western Deep today. It looked interesting, I'll definitely be reading more later.
im gay!!!!!!

Blaggut

The one with the talking raccoon and the girl named Sarah. It was called Boo, or Bootz, or Blue or something. I think.

Homesttuuck.

~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Sandra and Woo, that's the talking raccoon one
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Bonaparte on April 01, 2016, 04:39:31 PM
Sandra and Woo, that's the talking raccoon one

I love that one!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

I can't believe that Hussie plans to end Homestuck in twelve days. I'M NOT READY FOR IT TO BE OVER!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Aimless Gallivanter

Boy howdy is it really only 12 days?? geez I'm really not ready.
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.