News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Doctor Who (Doo wee wooo)

Started by Edraithel, October 09, 2016, 06:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edraithel

A place for us to talk about our love of Doctor Who and anything else about it.
Who's everyone's favorites doctor? Mine is 12

I love how they handled Clara and the doctor's relationship since it started with her being romantically interested in him but when he regenerated from 11 to 12 how she viewed him changed and it become something more than just attraction it became a real friendship.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Dannflor

Lol I came on and saw this right after I finished season 2!!! Lol!!!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Edraithel

Ahaha. So you just finished up the first season with ten right?
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Dannflor

Ya!! I watched a few ones with Matt Smith a few years ago with one of my friends!! My fav so far is Matt Smith or David Tennant... I was crying when the ninth regened

Edraithel

I love going back and rewatching each regeneration. Probably my favorite regeneration is 11's because of how they did it cinematically but my 2nd fav is 10 because of the emotion you feel watching it. In fact I'm going to rewatching them right now  :D

Dannflor

Lol, I cried at the ninth's, I'd probably go nuts when the tenth regens!!!

Edraithel

It was sad and it was beautiful. Yeah when I watched ten's it was so emotional but I loved it.

Dannflor

I would start the third season but it is 2:00 in the morning here!!! Lol!!

Jetthebinturong

So who's excited for Class? I know I'm definitely more interested in that than this weird looking Christmas special.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Edraithel

The trailer for it looked very interesting. It looked like a major movie trailer. BBC did a great job with the limited resources they have.

Firehawke

Can't wait for the Christmas special!

Currently rewatching all of my DW DVDs...just watched Twin Dilemma, which is the first story with the Sixth Doctor...talk about a troublesome regeneration!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Dannflor

Just finished episode 3 of season 3!!!!

Milady Scribe

Ah, that's when 10 is with Martha, right? It's been a while since I've watched Doctor Who. David Tennant is the best. ;D His regeneration was so sad though....agh, it's making me emotional just thinking about it!

Not Exactly Doctor Who Related
Speaking of Tennant, has anyone seen him in Broadchurch? Amazing show, though much much darker than Doctor Who--David Tennant plays an extremely grumpy Scottish detective. With scruff.
[close]
"This song, as all of our songs, has nothing whatever to do with squirrels." -Darby O'Gill

Favorite trenchcoated characters: Castiel, Lt. Columbo, Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, The Doctor, Harry Dresden, Sherlock Holmes

Edraithel

I have seen him in broadchurch, we was really good in it. I had started season 2, I don't remember if I finished it though.

Milady Scribe

If you finished it, chances are you would remember (I think). The end of season 2 was excellent. They actually filmed a few different endings so that even the actors wouldn't know what was really going to happen.
"This song, as all of our songs, has nothing whatever to do with squirrels." -Darby O'Gill

Favorite trenchcoated characters: Castiel, Lt. Columbo, Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, The Doctor, Harry Dresden, Sherlock Holmes