News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 16, 2011, 07:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Rikken was out of arrows. It was time to make some more. He picked up a few twigs, then looked around the trees for a bird. He then spotted a pigeon, which he threw a knife at and killed. If fell and Rikken used it's feathers for the arrow. He then took some spikes out of his pocket and fixed them on the tip of the arrows.
Then he took out the poison sack and dipped the arrows in. Now he had a set of poisoned arrows, ready to kill with.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

OOC: CAn someone run into Vulto, please? He's just going to continue walking and strumming his harp unless he meets someone on the path.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

OOC:

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 21, 2011, 03:40:36 PM
Then he took out the poison sack and dipped the arrows in. Now he had a set of poisoned arrows, ready to kill with.
Clever idea!

BIC:
"I still can't believe that rat was kind enough to give me his sword" Lucas spoke to Simon, the ant in his head.
"me neither," he replied, "I'd be careful though, he looked rather tough and will probably come back for what's his. We should be cautious and take watches over the night. You can never tell with these beasts."
"you worry too much Simon, he seemed friendly, we had a nice conversation about death and he was about to help me make some medecin out of the venom when that other beast came by and took it from us."
"I wonder where he is?... Which way did he go Lucas?"
"judging by the sun's position and the wind, I'd say Weast, or maybe Nouth, nope it as Weast-Nouth along the rock a few miles back..."
"You idiot! He went West towards the path! See, I knew you weren't paying attention!"
"Simon you're making me feel bad! Don't make me come in there!"
"silence you oaf! I hear something."
"nobody calls me an oaf!"
Lucas started hitting his head with his closed paw
"Ow! Ow! You'll kill me! Aaarrrraaaaggghhh! Take that!"
Just then, Lucas tripped on a root, sending him sprawling down a hill and into a strange creature with a harp on the path.

OOC:
Quote from: Nightfire on November 21, 2011, 08:16:02 PM
OOC: CAn someone run into Vulto, please? He's just going to continue walking and strumming his harp unless he meets someone on the path.
There ye go! ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Troy Troodon

King Harraie stopped right passed a a cedar. He pulled out his blade, kicked his feet out from the stirips and stood tall on the addle of his steed, observing the nearby scene of the battle.

ooc: What else would u like me to do?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

winifred

OOC:I'll just run into you too I guess.BIC:juniper quickly packed up all things she had heard something not to far away she hurried up the path drawing her dirk ready for all......it was an otter.......... tangled up in a mongoose? :D
Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 21, 2011, 08:20:57 PM
OOC:

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 21, 2011, 03:40:36 PM
Clever idea!

BIC:
"I still can't believe that rat was kind enough to give me his sword" Lucas spoke to Simon, the ant in his head.
"me neither," he replied, "I'd be careful though, he looked rather tough and will probably come back for what's his. We should be cautious and take watches over the night. You can never tell with these beasts."
"you worry too much Simon, he seemed friendly, we had a nice conversation about death and he was about to help me make some medecin out of the venom when that other beast came by and took it from us."
"I wonder where he is?... Which way did he go Lucas?"
"judging by the sun's position and the wind, I'd say Weast, or maybe Nouth, nope it as Weast-Nouth along the rock a few miles back..."
"You idiot! He went West towards the path! See, I knew you weren't paying attention!"
"Simon you're making me feel bad! Don't make me come in there!"
"silence you oaf! I hear something."
"nobody calls me an oaf!"
Lucas started hitting his head with his closed paw
"Ow! Ow! You'll kill me! Aaarrrraaaaggghhh! Take that!"
Just then, Lucas tripped on a root, sending him sprawling down a hill and into a strange creature with a harp on the path.

OOC:
Quote from: Nightfire on November 21, 2011, 08:16:02 PM
There ye go! ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Captain Tammo

The handsome mongoose stood up, dusting himself off he looked around.
"....have any of ye seen a rat with an adder's poison sack running around lately? I'm trying' to find him, maybe somebeast can help?... "After a small and rather awkward silence that followed, he tried again, "oh, where are my manners!? My name is Lucas Valderez, snakeslayer. And this is my friend, Simon" he said pointing to his head, "ye can't see him, he lives in my head. Sorry mum, didn't mean to bump into y- Simon you're right! This ain't my mum at all! Must be an otter, my apologies. Who exactly are all of ye?"
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

Vulto rolled his eyes, then strummed a lilting note on his harp. "I'm Vulto Naraz, Wanderer from the West. I'd say I'm pleased ta meet ye, but I'm not quite sure whether or not to kill ye all or say hi." He glanced at the mongoose. "Just what did ye mean by runnin' into me like that? I could have killed you!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

"forgive me vulto, you see Simon and I got in an arguement and he tripped me! We fell down this here hill and crashed into you. I mean ye no harm, and I'm sure Simon doesn't either, right Simon?... Hey! Watch yer mouth before I hit my head on a tree and bounce you around inside there!" turning back to Vulto, "sorry, he's a short tempered one, he won't hurt ye. Where are you three bound?"

Nightfire

Vulto twirled the quarterstaff that he was holding. "I'm not bound anywhere with the two o' them. I'm headed by meself out to Salamandastron."

Taggerung The Otter

The Masked Woolf was pised. He woke everybeast up that was in his horde. He gave them a strong lecture on what will happend to tratoiors. And the he slew 100 weaseals
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Troy Troodon

Harraie continued to ride while holding his blade and up on his saddle. Looking side to side and sicover's the Masked Wolf and his army.

Captain Tammo

OOC: was Harraie with us? I thought he was? I'll just pretend like he rode away without saying anything.

BIC: Lucas didn't seem to notice Harraie ride away,"Whats that Simon?" he said looking slightly downward and turning from side to side, "But we haven't even given the other to introduce himself we shouldn't be rude!... Ok ok quit yer complaning Ill ask again after..."

Troy Troodon

As Harraie rode away he lied low behind a bolder right after he spoted others comming.

Coobreedan

Creek was walking along when an adder slithered in front of him.
"Oh for goodness sake, not another one..." Creek said, reaching for his swords.
Then he realised that one was missing.
"What a drag!" He shouted. "That mongoose still has my sword!"
The last time Creek had fought with one sword was when he killed his father.

His father owned a magnificent sword that he had never used. It lay in a case on the wall gathering dust.
Creek had always wanted to kill someone. It had always been his dream. His parents had trouble with this, because he always tried to kill little Tyrann Rikkenshaft next door.
One day, Creek took his father's sword and broke into Rikken's house. He tried to kill him, but then Creeks father burst in and pulled Creek back. Creek span round a jabbed the sword into his father's chest.

Creek thought of this whilst the adder was getting ready to pounce. Creek then ran at the adder with the sword. Whilst he was running, the adder seemed to turn into his father.

After Creek's dad was killed, Creek stared at the body on the floor. Rikken then spoke.
"Grittian," He said. "How does that make you feel? Killing your own father?"
There was a long silence.
"It made me feel......" He said. "It made me feel........It made me feel....so good..."
Creek then burst into laughter.
"And I'll kill you next! BWAHAHAHA!"

Creek should have felt exited. He was going to kill his father all over again! But he felt sad. Ashamed. All of those types of feelings. He stopped running towards his father.

Rikken looked at Creek.
"Well guess what..." Rikken said. "I'm going to kill more beasts than you."
He got a knife from the kitchen and killed his parents too.

Creek shoved his sword into the ground. His father turned back into an adder.
"So it was all an illusion..." Creek said, as the adder leapt at him, with his mouth gaping wide.
Creek thrust his sword through the roof of the adder's mouth and through his head.
He vowed never to fight with just one sword again, due to the bad memories. It was time to get his other sword back.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

winifred

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 22, 2011, 01:36:01 AM
"forgive me vulto, you see Simon and I got in an arguement and he tripped me! We fell down this here hill and crashed into you. I mean ye no harm, and I'm sure Simon doesn't either, right Simon?... Hey! Watch yer mouth before I hit my head on a tree and bounce you around inside there!" turning back to Vulto, "sorry, he's a short tempered one, he won't hurt ye. Where are you three bound?"
Quote from: Nightfire on November 22, 2011, 01:49:45 AM
Vulto twirled the quarterstaff that he was holding. "I'm not bound anywhere with the two o' them. I'm headed by meself out to Salamandastron."
OOC:what do you mean by three?BIC:juniper just stared at the mongoose then deciding he would do no harm she replied I am on my way to redwall abbey,where do you come from your not from these parts i think?Then she turned to vulto ive heard of yee your that wondering minstrel warrior from salamandastron, where are you going?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...