News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

The sun was setting as a group of young hares had set out for there first camp out. After a long day's march they had set up camp in the bough of a dune. The sun was setting over the horizon as Moozy watched it go down.

A hours march away a vermin crew was making there way to find more slaves for there crashed ship a mile up the coast north. They were a crew of hard core fighters killing anybeast in there path.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista Fourpaws Cottontail The Third bounded away from Salamandastron. Spotting the backs of her fellow hares, she called out, "Ahoy! Wait fer me you chaps, wot!" Frista continued her fast pace, hoping her friends would hear her.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

Moozy hearing the calls waited for her friend waving to her. The rest of the patrol went foward as the vermin came closer.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista laughed as she came up to Moozy, "Thank'ya kindly fer waiting for me! I thought you chaps were going to leave me here, wot!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Mad Maudie

"We should jolly well have!" Flame says giving a small smile to Frista the only way you could tell if flame was serious or not is that is she wasn't she smiled a small smile not a big one like most if she smiled big you could tell she was mocking you.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Well," said Frista in fake shock, "that hurts a chap doncha know, eh wot! Hmm, did you happen to bring any lunch or a drop  to drink?"

Mad Maudie

"Na we ate it all yummy Scoff too wot!"  she said smiling widely.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

eualaia

roxas watched from a high window on salamandastron.

"young uns these days."
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Wisteria Wild Cat

Scowling playfully, Frista said, "Well, some friends you are, wot! Well, I suppose we should probably get back ta' the others." 

eualaia

roxas sees a ship.

"GET BACK HERE QUICK!!!!!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista flattens her ears, "Wot! Great seasons! I didn't think Roxas could yell that loud, shall we jolly well go and see what's happin, chaps?"

eualaia

"HURRY THERES A VERMIN SHIP COMING!!"

Mad Maudie

OOC Um i think we are too far away and we are supposed top become slaves and if they are still in the boat we won't become them ::) ::)
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

eualaia

OOC: how bout they manage to fire a net at you?

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: That's a good idea. BIC:
From the ship, Makkra stared at the young hares. 'Young'uns dese days. De're headin' straight to us.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.