News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

"I think we should go jolly well charge the ship! But, er... maybe we should get the others as reinforcements, eh wot?" Frista said quite seriously as she stared at the incoming ship.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Skipper

edclaw smiled wickidly and drew out his twin scimitars 'me thinks we should pay those young 'uns a visit, maybe they can help us out' he sniggered at his own joke and set off so as to block their escape route

redwallgurl

"C'mon," says Moozy, "We should warn the others they could get hurt. Safety in numbers doncha know!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Mad Maudie

Grim faced "Yeah Vermin but they are a ways away, but we should get reinforcements all the same!" Flame says and starts running towards the rest of the long patrol.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Safety in number my bloomin' eye! Wot! Humph. Well if we get jolly good reinforcements, then can we charge the bally ship?" asked Frista with a sharp tone.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Skipper

Redclaw smiled from his hiding place and ordered the others to spread out, signalling scarback towards him he whispered in his ear 'wait for the signal then do it.' Redclaw pawed the scimitar gently and spoke soothingly to his blade 'me thinks you will feed on some blood soon my precious' Redclaw stepped into thei line of sight and spread his arms whilst speaking 'What bee's you doing round this ways cullies?'

Mad Maudie

"Sorry chap you talkin to me? Hmph your mother did not teach you how to speak to a lady did she no! i bet all she taught you was how to be killed well toodles! Wot wot!" Flame yelled running away
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Redclaw shouted out and immediantly the hares were surrounded, the vermin advanced whilst the archers were on highr ground, the hares would make asy targets if they moved. They formed two rings and advanced slowly with weapons drawn

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista grinned coldly, feeling the heat of battle rising in her blood, "Ahoy there chaps! Fancy meetin' ya here. Why don't ye put away yer perty little forks away and we can talk about, well. Whatever it is ye wanna talk about! Or... we can fight!" Trista pulled out her twin daggers in front of her, waiting to stab the nearest vermin.

redwallgurl

"I say we fight!" says Moozy feeling a warrior open up in her, " As long as those cowards don't shoot we can see whos better in a fair war paw by paw."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Mad Maudie

"fight i hate the sight of vermin, and the smell they stink!" Flame says puling out her short sward
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

eualaia

roxas tells the longbowmen to get to arrow slits and then runs outside.

"EULALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

roxas slashes a few vermin out of his way.

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista shouted, "Come on ye smelly sea scum!" Laughing insanely she ran toward the sea, awaiting the vermin ship.

Mad Maudie

"Fristai think we need to take care of the vermin right next to us before the ship!" She yells slashing a vermin's throat
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista did not hear her friend, she was hacking and slashing at a group of vermin who had surrounded her in a tight circle, "Ya! Back! Back I jolly well say!" Frista yelled. Suddenly, she gasped, and collapsed to the ground as a weasel hit her over the head with a club.