News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

"yeeee yow!!!!!!!!! I think the blighter took my leg off." said HolmOak.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Hehe.." chuckled Dreak as he bolted down the other hall.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"What is your purpose at the Abbey, Davidari?"  Shadow thought he probably was there for the feast, but she asked anyway.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

"I come on behalf of my father, Maximus II the Ranger and his tribe." said Davidari. (Maximus II is related to Martin I)
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

"Never fear I can still run sir, but the blighter ferrety got away." said HolmOak

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Dreak looked behind him as he ran out of the mountain and no beast followed him. He slwoed down and walked towards Castle Hound.

Leatho Shellhound

Little did he know that two hares were after him.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"Thank the seasons i made it out and with that info! I'll be promoted for sure!" said Dreak.

Leatho Shellhound

"I say is are friend ferrety slowing down?" asked HolmOak

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Dreak walked on all day and at the end of the day layed down by a rock.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Who dose the other hare??

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Redwaller. Lets wait for him.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Skyblade

OOC:What time of day is this?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: evening

BIC: the Redwallers let Davidari in and Abbot Slusk walked up and said, "Good Evening my son. What brings you to Redwall Abbey on this fine night of feasting?" Davidari answered, "I come from the tribe of Maximus II the Ranger."