A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

KitrallStreamrippler

Dritsek opened the wallgate, and shut it quickly once Arya was inside. "Well, how'm I s'pose e to know who's on the other side of a closed gate, eh? What is it anyway, Arya?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Blaggut

Grund growled, "Quite yor mumbo jumbo, ermine!" (or fox) "Now, Gemma a clear explanation of what ee's doin! And, what's the wolverine thinkin,!"
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

OOC: snow fox
BIC Jantar began to chant, "Do not fight the magic sword, with old steel, it will mean certain death for you and all you serve you! I hear the voices those went before, they shout, Stay away, for that place is cursed!"
She then looked up at Grund. "He is in Mossflower woods, and has gone to the legendary home of the warrior mice, Redwall Abbey. The wolverine is a stupid beast, and he beliefs that you will play him straight, he wants the riches you promised him. But he is no worry of yours, if he fails you will kill him, and if he succeeds, you will also kill him." 

The Shade

Yatar's sharp eyes managed to catch a glimpse of a shadowy figure disappearing into the trees. "Ya, that wasa beast!" he scratched his head thoughtfully. "Almost certainly a scout." He looked at the abbey door, his voice turning to slight annoyance. "Are they gonna let us in or not? So much for their hospitalization reputation!"
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Nice try with the rhyme, but it's, "Reputation of hospitality." Hospitalization is when you need to go to the hospital (or already are there).

I plan on making my first post soon, but I'm finding it tricky to toss myself in here.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jetthebinturong

Zu and Kogane had not gone in to breakfast as they had planned, they had stood next to the gate and discussed whether or not to let the fox in "Perhaps he wishes to spy on us and report back to whoever he serves"
"Perhaps he wishes to sell us information, if there is one, there is likely a horde"
"If that is the case then he is endangering his life by bringing us information"
"That would mean he is in serious danger, does this abbey not pledge itself to helping those in need?"
"If that is so, we should let him in, if he tries to attack us I think that we could easily overpower him"
"Shi, let's let him in"
They opened the gate and allowed the fox and his companion in "Ohayogozaimasu" said the marten "My name is Kogane and this is Zhuangjia De, my sensei"
Zu nodded "Against the wishes of another inhabitant of the abbey we have allowed you in because we realized that your lives may have been in danger however we shall not allow you into the building itself until the Abbess decides whether or not to do so, in addition both of us will guard you at all times until the Abbess decides what to do. Now that that is out of the way, what are your names?"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Shade

OOC: Oops.  :D

Yatar stepped through the immense abbey walls. He was surprised how thick they were. He drew in a sharp breath. He had seen buildings as big as it, but Redwall had a certin mystical beauty to it. He turned to the Japanese Marten and his companion.

"My name is Yatar. Thank you for your hospitality. My friend has a message, an important one."
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jetthebinturong

OOC: He's not a pine marten, he's a different kind of marten called a Japanese marten
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Without another word the abbess got up and and Vatra fallowed her down the stairs through grate hall past the tapestry of Martin the Warrior and out on to the abbey grounds where she saw Zu and Kogane talking with the Fox and another creature who she hadn't seen before.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Unimaginative

"Thank you for letting us in." Said Hail, being very careful to keep his swords hidden underneath his cloak. "But where is the squirrel who met me at the gate?" He was looking around, taking in the wonder of the abbey.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Faiyloe

The Abbess approached Hail and said "Welcome to Redwall, I hear you need a place to stay. You may stay so long as you abide by our rules here. The Abby is a place of peace and protection we allow no violence here," At the word Violence Vatra bit er lip. She was the exception to that rule. She was working on her temper but sometimes she couldn't help it especially when the bloodwrath came on. Just last weak, in a fit of rage, she had all but destroyed the kitchen and the preparing's of the evening meal along with it.         
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Blaggut

Grund smiled, "thankee, Jantar. 'eres a reward" he said, throwing the fox a a bottle of strong wine, and a hunk of grilled salmon. "And Jantar, one more thing." "Should i ask my best adventurerer where Redwall is, or do 'ee know where it is?"
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

Jantar readily shoved the wine and salmon into her bag before replying. "I know very well where it is lord. You have no need to doubt my word. I have always been loyal and have never lied to you. I can lead you to this Redwall place, but be warned it is a place of great magic, and is cursed. Greater hordes than this one have fallen by the sword of the warriors there. Not that I doubt your ability but those under you lord, some of them have never even been in a seige. And it is winter, we would starve before we ever broke through their gates."

Unimaginative

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 26, 2013, 12:14:53 AM
The Abbess approached Hail and said "Welcome to Redwall, I hear you need a place to stay. You may stay so long as you abide by our rules here. The Abby is a place of peace and protection we allow no violence here," At the word Violence Vatra bit er lip. She was the exception to that rule. She was working on her temper but sometimes she couldn't help it especially when the bloodwrath came on. Just last weak, in a fit of rage, she had all but destroyed the kitchen and the preparing of the evening meal along with it.       
Hail shifted nervously, wondering whether he would be allowed to retain possesion of his swords. He decided to keep them hidden, as he always felt safer with his blades nearby. "I think we can abide by that rule, abbes. Thank you for letting us in."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Blaggut

Grund was smarter than he looked. He thought he could take it over.

"Then we will attack in spring, which is coming in a about 6 says. Then you will lead us dere, Jantar." "Now, let me eat in peace."
~Just a soft space boi~