Count as high as possible before a moderator posts 2.0

Started by Matthias720, October 28, 2013, 04:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

The second iteration of this game.

The Rules:
Every time a member posts, they increase the count by one. Every time a moderator posts, they decrease the count by 2 (administrators do it by 5). The goal is for the members to get the count as high as possible, while the moderators are trying to get the count as low as possible. Whenever the count passes zero, whomever moved the count past zero must name someone from the other group. If the named person posts, the count is automatically returned to zero. The highest and lowest numbers we have gotten to are to be posted here:

Round One scores:
Highest #:239
Lowest #:-116

Round Two scores:
Highest #:763
Lowest #:-388

The game now continues with the count from the previous Round: 23

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Matthias720

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Matthias720

Vilu Daskar

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

psybox

Ungatt Trunn

Sorry I asked that rather dumb question; I had just misread the description to this topic!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Lily