News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Soery

Started by 12345678, May 22, 2017, 07:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am really sorry I just need sell matress please forgive me serra

where can I sell matress

Serra where did post My go?

Really sorry I just need money.. is this not an good place?

Rosie Willowwater

Kind of. We might be able to find you a better website to put this on though :)

Groddil

Guys. Come on. The username? The spelling mistakes? The completely random pointless topics in the wrong board, coupled with trying to sell a mattress on a Redwall forum, and thinking Craigslist is a virus?

If this user is somehow not a troll, multi, or spammer, I'll eat my dog with a rusty spork and blow my own brains out.

Ashleg

Above.
And considering that a lot of us are either children or sane, nobody's gonna buy a mattress.

Rosie Willowwater

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. We never really know.

Groddil

Life tips with Groddil, #128: Always assume the worst. That way you're never disappointed.

The Skarzs

And live in constant fear and stress and die early of a heart attack.

This person does not belong here, regardless.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I thought it might really be real, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was an elaborate joke by one of the members...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Luftwaffles

Sorry to break the mystery, but the IP registered triggers no matches amongst the membership. The person is real until proven otherwise.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Gonff the Mousethief

There is a part of me that really wants this to be real, just because it would be so odd, but at the same time the other part would be just as happy.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

No body want matress :(

Thank you seera