Night at Redwall Abbey (OOC)

Started by Ashleg, July 10, 2017, 05:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

This is pretty straightforward.
It is modern time; Redwall has been converted into a museum of sorts, open during the day to the random passerby to tell tales of its rich--and bloody--history.
Like ever, crime in the area is rampant and there is still a divide between Woodlanders and vermin.
Our characters make up an unlucky group of inexperienced security guards who quickly realize that this place can get spooky when it's dark.

Anything can happen, there's no big plot to this and I just want characters to progress the thing.
Perhaps somebeast will break in, or maybe somebeast starts seeing ghosts? It's up to us!

I will be closing this after four or so people. Things are best small.
Anyone can join as long as they don't plan to drop out randomly.

Form:
Spoiler
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other (optional):
[close]

My Form(s):
Spoiler
Name: Ray Needleclaw
Species: Pine Marten
Appearance: Ray is extremely common looking in terms of eye color and markings. He has dirty brown fur and usually wears his uniform crooked. (Why should he care?)
Personality: A sleazy fellow that just took the job because he heard it pays well and requires little to no energy. He'd rather be asleep.
Other (optional): Nah.

Name: Alan Blackstripe (Mr.Blackstripe to his subordinates).
Species: Badger
Appearance: A large and muscular-looking badger that wears a navy blue suit.
Personality: Typical boss, and that's all there is to him. He loves his job and lives for his job, which is Chief of Security at Redwall Abbey. He can be both stern and lenient depending on the situation.
Other (optional): Nope.
[close]