The Hero of Redwall: Haearn Castle OOC Sign-Ups/Discussion

Started by IronWolf0805, August 11, 2017, 06:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Name: Rjuffen (ryoo-fen)
  Species: Wolf
  Faction: Foreigner
  Weapons: Layered steel longsword
  Appearance: Rjuffen is tall and thin like most of his species, and wears a dark gray tunic with white pantaloons. His fur is gray, silver, and white with some hints of brown between, with dark gray ears and piercing blue eyes.
  Personality: The wolf is a quiet sort, often secreting himself away from others. He is aware of what he is capable of, but is often afraid to show any pride for himself. Stifled, in a way. If one were to know him well enough, he may talk openly, but it is few creatures who call him friend.
  History: Rjuffen is the son of the wolf Lord of Rakar, from the land of the Barkhills far away. His father sent him on a voyage on an exploration vessel in an attempt to help the young wolf to grow within and without himself, as Rjuffen would never be able to do so under the shadow of his father's accomplishments.
  Having been trained in both survival and fighting from a young age, Rjuffen had been deemed capable of joining the exploration, but, and he would not say it aloud,  he was eager to be leaving Rakar.
  Other (Optional):
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

This sounds really cool, but I don't think I have it in me to participate in such a long, detailed RP. So, good luck and have fun everyone!

IronWolf0805

Cool stuff Skarzs take your time and Cornflower it's always open if you change your mind ^_^
Story Telling Aficionado ^_^

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

It's been a long, long time since I've rped but this has piqued my interest and might just be enough to drag me out of my cave. We shall see.

If I do join I know who I'll be using. Never got to use Alwyn and Selwyn properly so it'd be nice to recycle them for this rp.

Which faction would be most likely to employ mercenaries?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

IronWolf0805

Hmm... I would probably at Noonvale. Perhaps the McBrice Clan. But I say Noonvale since a it's a very merchant oriented faction, they would be hiring mercenaries. ^_^

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

IronWolf0805

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

IronWolf0805

I will probably post up the official RP par sometime soon. Just want to finalize people's characters first and such.

Sunflash the Mace

I'm almost tempted to throw my hat in the ring for this, although I haven't done any RPing in approximately one thousand and two years. Maybe I'll watch from the sidelines and join up later, if sign ups stay open?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

IronWolf0805

I might keep them open for about another week so I can finish up some school related things before kicking off. You're more than welcome to join Sunflash! ^_^

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.