News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall songs on guitar

Started by Krantor the Brutal, October 06, 2017, 07:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krantor the Brutal

Hey guys,
I'm currently working on finding out the guitar chords for Redwall songs (based on the audio books).
Right now, I have Rakkety Tam set, just have to record.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

MeadowR

Fun! Will be interesting to see/hear how they come out. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

All Star except it's played on a Redwall book.

Scott McLamok

Can't wait krantor hope you post it soon
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Captain Tammo

As soon as you start doing requests, let me know!

Also, I think I might move this to the fan works boards. This topic would fit a little better there :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Krantor the Brutal

Update: I have found out the chords for Rakkety Tam, next step is to record.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Scott McLamok

When will you do requests I cant wait I got 1 in mind
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Krantor the Brutal

Captain Tammo

Uploading files to the forum isn't so easy, but you can post to a music or video hosting site (like sound cloud or youtube) and link it here!

Ashleg

Or, you can simply upload it to Google Drive if you have a gmail account, and give us the link. That way it will be private to those without the link.

Blaggut

Can you please give me any chords you find or figure out? I've been trying to play them on my ukulele and guitar for ages, but can't find any chords online. Worse than being a McCafferty fan wanting to play over here.
~Just a soft space boi~

Krantor the Brutal

G                                    Em
Rakkety Rakkety Rakkety Tam
G                               D
The drums are beating braw
C                                    D
D                                G
Are you marching of to war?

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Krantor the Brutal on November 03, 2017, 04:19:20 AM
G                                    Em
G                               D
The drums are beating braw
C                                    D
D                                G
Are you marching of to war?

A warrior from the northlands he came,
A buckler o'er his shoulder,
A claymour swinging at his side,
There's no' a beast who's bolder!

Oh, Rakkety Tam has sold his sword,
I scarce believe he's done it!
He swore an oath unto a fool,
Who took his word upon it!

I may have messed up a few words - working from memory here. But thought I'd jump in with the rest of what I know :)