Fix the Mobile Profile Glitch

Started by Ashleg, October 08, 2017, 03:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

As I've said before (and as has gone unnoticed) ever since the trip back here from Loamhedge Awesome-I mean Abbey, the "Modify your profile" does not work on mobile.

Matthias720

What is it you are specifically looking to modify on mobile?

James Gryphon

Some more detail here would be necessary. Firstly I'm not sure what you're referring to when you talk about "Modify your profile"; nothing I see here has that exact name. Secondly, I've tried it on my iPhone and it seems to work fine for me.

Incidentally, since everything on here is based on what it was at Loamhedge, if it doesn't work here, I'm not sure why it should have worked any better on Loamhedge, although since I've never seen it not work at all I admit I'm at a disadvantage commenting on this point.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

When you click the profile button, there are two red buttons somewhat above your avatar, above where it reads "summary".

There are "Profile Info" and "Modify Profile", neither of which do anything in response to being clicked.

Quote from: Matthias720 on October 08, 2017, 03:28:23 PM
What is it you are specifically looking to modify on mobile?

Er, profile picture? Signature? Everything a normal person does?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

It used to work for me, now it doesn't.

Everything is fully updated.

Maudie

I have the same problem. It might have something to do with the fact that the Modify Profile button is a drop-down feature and on mobile you don't have the option of hovering your mouse over it.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

Hit the arrows facing left on the top-right of the panel to switch to non-weird profile mode, which works fine.
« Subject to editing »