News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The FOOD Thread

Started by Ashleg, October 12, 2017, 05:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

No, no, pause and rewind--"sushi"--there we go.

Sushi is the essence of good times.

Tam and Martin

sushi with salmon . . .  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ashleg

Tam and Martin

Tuna as well yes please  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: when I worked at a meat butcher shop i would eat the tuna right off the fish raw and it was awesome

DelenatheWanderer

The heavens open up upon the sushi bar at Krogers.
What about a Hawaiian Roll?  O:-) O0
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Ashleg

THE AFRO EMOTICON!!!! WHYYYYYYYY?!

Cornflower MM

. . . Sushi is gross, though. . . .

Maudie

Hush you. It's delicious.

I really like yogurt. And jalapeño cheese bagels. And authentic creamery ice cream. There are a few local colleges that have really good creameries. I love good, creamy ice cream, no matter what flavor. When it comes to general grocery store ice cream I don't like chocolate ice cream, but creamy, authentic chocolate ice cream is to die for.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Scott McLamok

sushi is yummy in my tummy
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Went to San Francisco. Had eel sushi. (And a bunch of other types.) I was not disappointed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I've heard eel tastes like beef. Is that true?

Tam and Martin

@Ashleg I think it honestly tastes more like Fish or chicken, a weird cross between them actually (Chish, or Ficken lol) The only kind I've ever had though was freshwater eel and saltwater anything tastes alot better

Ashleg

Andy

I used to eat sushi all the time back in college. They sold it in the little shops on campus. I'd pretty much live off that, snack foods, and Popeye's chicken when I was up there on long days.
Only actions can speak the truth.