News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Happy Halloween

Started by Cornflower MM, October 31, 2017, 02:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Hey guys. It's Halloween. Figured I'd do like we used to and make a topic for it.

So, what are y'all's plans? Going anywhere? Already been somewhere? Do you have a costume? If yes, what is it?
My studio has a costume week, which is mostly for the little kids but some of the older ones do it too. I'm going as a bat on Thursday, have wings and everything. I will feel quite stupid if I'm the only one to show up with a costume.

And if you don't celebrate Halloween, have a nice day. No arguing from everyone please and thank you. Unless it's, you know, nice arguing? If that's a thing? You know what I mean.

Andy

I'm gonna take my cousin to an event after I pick him up from school where businesses hand out candy? I got asked to do it kinda last minute 'cause his parents are like that. I'm not sure how I'll dress for it just yet, if I'll just do my usual type make-up and people will assume it's for the holiday or if I'll wear my costume from the past couple of years since this year's one is a like... pajama thing for at home, but yeah.

Other than that, I'll probably play scary games and/or watch scary movies or something like that.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Ashleg

I made a topic for this this year but hello.

I will be going trick or treating if my friend doesn't have too much homework.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ashleg on October 31, 2017, 04:17:37 PM
I made a topic for this this year but hello.

Oops. Sorry, Prezzers.

Sounds cool, though, y'all. Have fun!