News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

2021 Forum Prom Planning Thread

Started by lass of something much, April 27, 2021, 11:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where should it happen?

Same place as last year
The dinosaur museum
That one crimby old gym
My backyard
Other

Flib Bigboat

*tosses a freezer over to the Kade* Yours, all yours. To go to prom with, or chill with. Or eat.

(Dang, spelling error.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Eats the frezer.*  Already done.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

You did all three that fast? O.o
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Well, the first two were already taken care of, so I just skipped to step three.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Fast, but highly uncoordinated.  I take footloose and fancy free to a whole new level.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Did you like the video? PureNRG is my favorite band.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I can' listen to it at the moment  :-\
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I don't listen to songs on youtube much.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Neither do I, but PureNRG is a Christian band, so it's ok to watch.
Long live the RRR!