News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

I'm bored talk to me

Started by Cornflower MM, December 24, 2017, 02:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

They are objectively the best instrument in the world.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

No, objectively. They are the best. All who argue are wrong. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Wow. Really embracing the internet opinion nazism, aren'tcha buddy?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

*Laughs into sleeve* God I love irony.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

EVERYTHING SKARZS SAYS IS UNIMPORTANT!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Heh heh.

How are we all today?

Delthion

I AM WELL! HOW ARE YOU DOING?!!!!

The Skarzs

I AM GREAT. EATING A SANDWICH.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

NOT TALKING TO YOU!!!

BUT STILL COOL!!! SANDWICHES ARE TASTY!!!