News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

I'm bored talk to me

Started by Cornflower MM, December 24, 2017, 02:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Oh I'm left behind all the time. I mean last time I was assigned to do something left in choreo. Like, I've gone left recently but I haven't really done anything. . . .

Oh duh. Thursday. I'm new pointe person so I go left in our recital dance.

321tumbler

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 05, 2018, 09:32:10 PM
No. No no no.

The left sucks. I hate the left. @321tumbler come back me up. Every dancer hates their left. Unless they're a leftie, in which case they get stuck doing all the lefts.

Heh, you're right, but I'm weird so no. I'm actually a righty, but it can be confusing sometimes. I still like left though.

Cornflower MM

O.O *Pats Twinny on the head* That's awesome though. ;D 

321tumbler

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

That moment when you realize you're having a grumpy moment because you can't get your Word doc font color to be distracting enough for your ADHD but not too distracting that you'll spend an hour playing with Word and not doing that thing you promised to send someone last weekend.

Keep in mind I also keep the silverware drawer organized just right.

The Skarzs

Heh. I keep the scrap metal at work organized.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Yes! Just because it's scrap metal doesn't mean it should be messy and all over the place!

Also I realize I'm a terrible hypocrite because while I'm like "NO THE SILVERWARE NEEDS TO BE LIKE THIS" but I haven't really put away my clean clothes in a long time. (In my defense there's no room in my drawers or closet and I just don't feel like doing a clothes dump)

Also I haven't gotten much work done. Yay me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Ugandan Knuckles meme is a thing.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

321tumbler

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I'm bored and I need to talk to someone about BVB. TALK TO MEEEEE.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.