Ashleg

The Skarzs

No, I want you to post. -^-
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: 321tumbler on January 01, 2018, 03:59:15 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 01, 2018, 03:44:31 PM
They hugged each other and went all caps about matching color scheme.

It wasn't quite about a matching color scheme. Rosie drew the picture she was referencing for me that I use as my profile picture on another site. I think it's an amusing coincidence that they happened to match. I think she was more hugging me for the actual words that I said, and I go all caps a lot. I'm just a very excitable person.

You just proved Skarzs' and my point. This is the most girly thing I have ever read on this forum, even more than the entirety of the girly thread. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I wish, she'll just marry my corpse again...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

No, I never married your corpse, I was married to you, then you died. Also, apparently you can die about 100 times since you're still alive and talking. Unless you're a ghost.

Delthion

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

321tumbler

Quote from: Delthion on January 02, 2018, 11:44:55 PM
Quote from: 321tumbler on January 01, 2018, 03:59:15 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 01, 2018, 03:44:31 PM
They hugged each other and went all caps about matching color scheme.

It wasn't quite about a matching color scheme. Rosie drew the picture she was referencing for me that I use as my profile picture on another site. I think it's an amusing coincidence that they happened to match. I think she was more hugging me for the actual words that I said, and I go all caps a lot. I'm just a very excitable person.

You just proved Skarzs' and my point. This is the most girly thing I have ever read on this forum, even more than the entirety of the girly thread. ;D

Please explain to me what makes it girly in your opinion.

Delthion

Finding the fact that the picture that someone drew you, and it matched the COLOR-SCHEME of another picture that someone has, amusing. Is extremely girly.