News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Okay, sounds interesting... He-hehe! :D

BIC: Wisteria turned and bolted away from the otter as the wind started to pick up. Swivling her ears, the Wildcat leaped into a dry ditch, peeked her eyes over the top and waited.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Drat! Stupid wind must have carried the TWANG of the bow! Thought Ashe as he witnessed the wildcat narrowly miss a haircut.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria stares daggers into the surrounding trees, who had tried to kill her? The Wildcat glanced at the figure of Redwall Abbey standing tall and proud in the distance. With a sly grin, she ran on four legs up the path to the Abbey.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: We need to have Nelk do and say something.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: You're right, we should probably wait for her to comment.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe mumbled under his breath:

You got lucky that time cat
You just wait till next we meet
Your not worth shaking a stick at
You would make a nice bedsheet!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I had an inspiration and had to say something.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Pfft! Lawls  :D

BIC: Wisteria had doubled back seeing quiet a few huge otters in front of the Abbey.

Tiria Wildlough

Nelka was fuming. How dare the wildcat, who hardly knew her, try and kill her like that!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

The Wildcat curled tightly on a maple tree limb. Waiting again...

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: uuummm... Anyone have a sugestion as to where I should go or what I should do as it must be that somehow Nelk missed the arrow flying by at like a zillion mph.

RedwallForever12

Contatae the ferrret, loner of Mosswood forest, inspected the action from a bramble thicket. She gave a savage grin as she sniggered insults and lashed her sable tale. " Heehee! Wildcats! Probally come to Redwall for a likkle mousey!" Contatae took out her iron shortsword, her father, the mighty warord Shavam The Fierce, had given it to her. It had a shiny blade that shimmered a transcluent blue, and a handle made from the skin of a whitetail buck. Contatae stalked silentely back to her burrow, and sat in her fuzzy armhair, nursing her son, Keelt. Keelt squealed and kicked his paws as she arised and went to her stored poison. Contatae knew that she could rid these cats by something else instad of a fight, she could poison them!
"Friendship is something that th blind can see and the deaf can hear"

RP Description:
  Creature: Ferret
  Color: Sable
Attitude: Sly, suspicious, natural mother
Extra: Loves to poison enemies, is nice to good creatures.
           HATES Wildcat

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria watched her father Holker Poisonclaw march onto the road, his vermin horde behind him shouting out, "Ho-olker Poison-Poisonclaw!" Wisteria snickered, what a stupid warcry!

RedwallForever12

Contatae sniffed her small store of Botulinum, a poison that killed you by excruciating pain. "Heehee! Wildcat thinkz I giveth a gift, but I really give it a poison! She stuffed the powder into a suculent mouse, then quietly tip-pawed out of her den, leaving her babe to enjoy murderous dreams of conquest.
"Friendship is something that th blind can see and the deaf can hear"

RP Description:
  Creature: Ferret
  Color: Sable
Attitude: Sly, suspicious, natural mother
Extra: Loves to poison enemies, is nice to good creatures.
           HATES Wildcat