News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Battle of the Fortresses

Started by Redwaller, May 29, 2012, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Garrtail saw it all. He was hidden behind some bushes when Maximus arrived at the Abbey. After Maximus had entered, Garrtail rushed towards the fortress. "My lord, the wounded warrior has entered the Abbey!" He panted.
"Good!" Rofnard exclaimed. "Now they know where we are!"

AbbotAlf0805

As Maximus lay in the infirmery he was having awful nightmares about Martin fighting Vermin in the Abbey and he was killing them all when all of a sudden a weasel stuck a sword through him and then Max whoke up screaming.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflor

Danjosal jumped up from his bed and ran to the bed where Max was sleeping he said in a quite tone so that the Abbot could not hear ''What is the matter mate''
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

"NO!!! Martin!!" screamed Max as he rolled out of bed kicking and fighting an imaginary thing,"You monster!! You killed Martin!!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

Deathtail walked up the dusty path. Deathtail was a silent cat, he hardly never spoke.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Then Max woke up. Seeing the squirll he jumped up and graves him saying "is the tapestry safe!? Is Kreastle safe!? Is the sword of Martin safe!?" sweating and afraid.

Leatho Shellhound

Deathtail walked up to the Blood fort and knocked on the door.

In a low voice Deathtail said "open 'he 'ates".

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Back at Redwall Max was feeling a little better. He got up on the ramparts and looked at Blood Fort and said, "There it is... Blood Fort... I will free Redwall Abbey from that evil fox wether i am still banished or not I can't let my true home fall."

Leatho Shellhound

As Deathtail walked in, every beast did not speek a word.

"Were is your 'eader?"

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus then saw the wildcat and was very angry. He hated and did not trust many things, foxes, cat, all vermin, and otters. He was also curious, "What is a wildcat doing in Mossflower? They haven't been here in years?"

Dannflor

Danjosal ran toward Max and said aloud ''are you alright mate now''.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwaller

"I'm the leader!" Rofnard barked at the wildcat with the strange accent.

AbbotAlf0805

Redwaller

OOC: What are you talking about Alf? the fortress is deep in the woods and the wildcat and Rofnard are inside.

Leatho Shellhound

"I have come to 'elp you fight" said Deathtail.

click the banner