News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

General Redwall Information

Started by Matthias720, June 14, 2011, 04:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hálig

Quote from: sabretache5611 on July 04, 2011, 11:38:31 PM
Can someone tell me where to find Redwall fan fiction?  Besides the stuff in the forum?

I know another place where you can find fanfiction, go here: http://www.harthads-haven.com/fanfiction/ (Redwall section)

And actually, we need people to put their Redwall fanfiction in there. . . .:P

/shameless advertising :)
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Shinella

Yay for fanfiction.net!!!! =D I've been writing my Redwall book.. I suppose I should post atleast the first chapter.. xD hmm....
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Tiria Wildlough

^^Shinella, are you on fanfiction.net? I am, and my pen name is Blademaster of Salamandastron. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I'm on FanFiction.net, too!  ;D My alias is Ceu Praca. It is a Brazilian Portugese name meaning Sky Soldier. I already wrote one fanfic and uploaded it, but I have no idea how to actually post it to the fanfiction board. Do any of you have any advice?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

You go to New Story, and if you've read the Rules and Guidelines, then it will ask you things like, is it a crossover, and it will let you choose a category.
After you've chosen, and clicked Continue, it will ask you to write the title, a summary, language, genres, etc. Then you select the document you want to publish, and press Publish New Story. It will take a while for your story to show up, and there is a 2 day waiting period for new users. ;)
And I changed my penname to GirlTaggerung. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Shinella

Yup! I'm on it.. I think my user is the same as here - Shinella - I use this user for.. EVERYTHING!! xD I haven't been on in ages though, and I haven't posted anything yet.. just read other people's productions.. ;)
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Lilly of Redwall

I have read all of them excluding The Rouge Crew. Some of them once, some of them twice, and some of them 3 or more times. I currently own Marlfox, Eulalia, Rakkety Tam, Pearls of Lutra, Martin the Warrior, Triss, The Bellmaker, and Loamhedge. I plan on collecting them all! :D

Redwall forever!!!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Unless whoever reads this wants to discuss new additions to the information listed, there are other places to discuss Redwall and its various aspects.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

eualaia

all redwall books are awesome espeacially lord brocktree

sad brian jacques died :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Blademaster

Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Taggerung The Otter

read all o' them. they were great
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

I haven't read many... :(

I'm not saying I haven't read ANY I'm saying I haven't read MANY.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Matthias720

Guys, let's keep on topic, please.

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 07, 2011, 04:55:57 PM
I haven't read many... :(

I'm not saying I haven't read ANY I'm saying I haven't read MANY.

don't worry your still a Redwallian
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Seriously guys, don't make a post here unless its contributing, or your post may be removed.

*edit: Like, seriously. You can use other topics. Please do, stay on topic here.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away