The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 17, 2012, 10:48:18 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on July 17, 2012, 10:43:23 PM
  I'm not saying that you can't like both, but it's hard to go through a wardrobe into two different worlds.  It was meant as a joke.
oh

Though it could be Narnia and Redwall in the same place.  I mean, Redwall is about talking animals, and Narnia has talking animals.  That would be awesome.

And Alf, amen!  REDWALL FOREVEEEEERRRR!!!!  That could be a warcry!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

What's up with the sarcasm?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 17, 2012, 11:46:09 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 17, 2012, 10:48:18 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on July 17, 2012, 10:43:23 PM
  I'm not saying that you can't like both, but it's hard to go through a wardrobe into two different worlds.  It was meant as a joke.
oh

Though it could be Narnia and Redwall in the same place.  I mean, Redwall is about talking animals, and Narnia has talking animals.  That would be awesome.

And Alf, amen!  REDWALL FOREVEEEEERRRR!!!!  That could be a warcry!
I so agree
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

NARNIAAAAAAA!!!!!  REDWAAAAALLLLLL!!!!

W0NWILL

You cannot make bricks without clay! *gasp*
And it's me that the sarcasm comes from.

Redwallfan7

we're gonna run out of things to say :P

Rainshadow

W0NWILL, I could have sworn that you were being sarcastic!  Ah well, maybe it was my imagination.

Redwallfan7, I agree.  We must change the personal text frequently!

Redwallfan7

I update mine every month, so yep Lol

Rainshadow

Really?  Mine changes like at least once per week.  Anyway, back on topic!  Narnia and Redwall fit so well together!

Redwallfan7

a movie that I don't love, but it's cool since you and my brother like it.

Rainshadow

Thank you.  I love Narnia though.

Redwallfan7

Sorry, Rain. I got your line confused with WonWill.