News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Søren on December 26, 2017, 08:52:36 PM
Here's a question for y'all: What's the difference between a "man" and a "dude"?

Man's a male, dude is gender neutral.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Technically, "dude" is male. "Dudette/dudess" is the female equivalent .
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Dude is about the most informal word you can address people with, technicalities don't really matter with it.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

No, no; THIS is a "dude".
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

He sounds like Crush from Nemo.

SURFER STERYOTYPES RING TRUE

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Cornflower MM

Don't you know your Finding Nemo turtles? Honestly.

Ashleg

I have a Crush puppet that is very old and floppy and sad.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Did someone steal your comma again, Del?