News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Falze. Actually ah have nae clue.

They're aboat tae publish a book aboat Revan in November.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

False?

Luke Skywalker is a whiny clueless idiot in "A New Hope."

(that's actually my personal opinion. I'll let you figure it out for yourself though.)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

You forgot to post a question of your own, Lasogy.

The sun is very bright and hot.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

true

u would like to know wat astro empires is
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

False.

Someone here actually knows why I called HiaG "Lasogy"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Nightfire on August 02, 2011, 01:28:00 AM
False.

Someone here actually knows why I called HiaG "Lasogy"

True. Ye ken why ye zaid it.

Bossk waz onze in danger o' bein' made intae a pair o' glovez, but he ezcaped.

Nightfire

True.

Bossk is scared to death of Boba Fett.

(oh, and Lasogy is a combination of 'Lask' and 'Doogy', because your always talking a mix of highlander and lizardspeak.)

Leatho Shellhound

False I know nothing about Star Wars.

Dotti is a hare.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Nightfire

True.

HiaG likes to combine accents

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

True!

Luke Skywalker onze turned tae the dark zide an' became Emperor Palpatine'z apprentize.

Nightfire

True.

Cole Fardreamer is from Tatooine.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

True.

Boba Fett onze had control o' a Star Destroyer.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

You forgot to post another 'fact' or fact.

Boba Fett has a Granddaughter called Mirta Gev