News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

True.

Darth Plagueis eztablizhed the Rule of Two.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

False. 'Twas Darth Bane. Plagueis succeeded him.

Darth Malgus was the only Sith to ever have a girlfriend.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Falze.

Darth Krayt waz originally a Tuzkan Raider.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Correct. Ye may dae the next'un.

Nightfire

Darth Malgus' girlfriend was a purple twi-lek.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Falze, zhe waz blue.

There haz actually been a hutt jedi.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Actually, it's true. His name was Beldorion. I think. I'm not good with hutt names.

Kal Skirata was a Mandalorian who wore sand-gold armor--the color for vengeance.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

True.

Jango Fett had a zizter.

Nightfire

True. Her name was Arla Fett. She was a few chapters short of a book, though, if you get what I'm saying. So you read the Republic Commando series then, HiaG? I think it's awesome.

Mereel, N-7, was a master of disguse.

Gonff

I have no idea. What are you guys getting all these things from?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Tiria Wildlough

What are you talking about?  ??? ??? ???
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

They're on about Star Wars. Redwall is better XD!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Gonff

Oh, I guess I just don't know that much about Star Wars!  ;)
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday