News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Asmodeus......

Started by Coobreedan, August 04, 2011, 05:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many times have you been eaten in this game? (After you've played a few times)

Never
41 (42.3%)
Not much
26 (26.8%)
More than once
16 (16.5%)
Loaaads
14 (14.4%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Dotti Dillworthy

Groddil

?X!

What's that hissing sound...

No, not like this...

*CRUNCH*

Dotti Dillworthy

Rosey

Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Andy

Only actions can speak the truth.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

10. Ach vait, Nyet! Ah juzt joined ze topic after a couple yeaaarrrrrrrr-GULP!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ashleg

* Ashleg grins smugly.

Delthion

Ashleg

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tungro

Well it needs a revive so...
NOOOOOOO

The Witessss

(psst, how do'ya play? I cannae figger it oot)
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!