News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Post here, and I (Corny) give you a fancy outfit! :D

Started by Cornflower MM, May 26, 2014, 05:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

So, say Rachel comes and posts, saying :Oh, I prefer Blue." Then I check here, and give Rachy a blue dress, or something bluye. Okay? Sound easy?

Kitsune

Sounds.. smashing. (I don't know why I said that. :P )

Oh, I prefer green.

Rainshadow

I'm sorry, Plugg, but for a second I thought you were asking to be given a green dress.  *Faceplam*

As long as it's not dorky, I don't care what you give me, I'd just prefer blood red, dark brown, dark blue, or faded green.  Choose whichever colour you want and GIVE ME A PRETTY OUTFIT!!!  >:(  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Wow, I didn't expect this to be so popular!  :D Anywho, here ya'll are:

Ami!
Sorry, it was either this or overalls....
[close]

Jet!
[close]

Rain!
[close]

Plug!
Imagine this shirt, with these pants:

There, that everybody? I hope you like 'em! If you don't, say so and I'll find ya something else. Enjoy! And, Skarzs, what's your favourite color?
[close]

Wylder Treejumper

If you have any full plate armor in steel with a cape of saphire blue, I'll take it!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

It's definitely a gorgeous dress, but I doubt I'd ever wear that.  :P  Strapless dresses are a big no-no for me, and I am not fond of shorter than knee-length dresses.  But it's beautiful!  It'd look awesome on anyone but me.  ::)

Alrighty, now I'd like to see something grey.  Something pretty and grey.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Hmm... I've been told I look good in a suit, but I don't like them.

Maybe some thing nice with a red or blue sash around my waist, :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

You don't really like your suit, Jet? Alright, I'll find another one. Wylder, this is fancy, NICE clothes. Except for Pklug's....Try again, please!

Leatho!
Leatho, your outfit is the guy's. Be glad I didn't choose the kissing picture...That's all I have to say.
[close]

Rain!
Hmm,, no more strapless dresses? Gotcha. And longer than knee-length...Okay! And gray.....
Will this do?
[close]

Jet!
Okay, how about THIS suit?

Yes? No?
[close]

Wylder Treejumper

Full plate armor is fancy and nice. Have you ever seen german armor in the gothic style from the 15th century? It is insanely ornate. And expensive. And fancy and nice.

Ask Skarz if you don't believe me... or google it.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.