News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

[CRAFT] Art in Metal

Started by The Skarzs, October 10, 2014, 04:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Yeah, I messed up a tiny bit on the top rivet, and was considering drilling it out. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 16, 2014, 10:02:15 PM
Sorry for the double post, but here is the new knife as promised.

Pretty simple, but it's more experience for me. It's about 11 inches from tip to pommel, with oak handle and copper rivets.
Wow! This looks Amazing!, I'm wondering would you sell these?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

The Skarzs

Glad you like it! :D
I would sell them, but I shall state the problems arising from doing so. :-\ This is to everyone, not just Rocktree here.

I must be responsible with whom I sell it to. That means you either know me in real life and I know you to be smart enough to be able to own a knife, or you are eighteen or older.

I don't want to open your location to the internet. In order to sell a knife, I would have to ship it or otherwise be able to get it to your house. This would mean knowing an address, and I don't want to force information out of people, especially when the whole world might be able to see it with a click.

I would become a business. That means keeping charts of who I sell to, the amount of money received, the price of materials, etc. Unfortunately, I can't deal with that right now; I have enough on my plate already.

Anyways, those are the reasons I am hesitant to sell knives; I hope no one is too disappointed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 11, 2014, 02:54:57 AM
Huh, I've seen 'em. I don't like them because they're all like "You need this sword. This sword will save your life." and "You can find no better quality weapon than what we sell." ::) (I'm sorry, but that whole marketing ploy isn't working for me. . .)

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 11, 2014, 01:05:31 AM
Hmm, that's a very good deal for a hand-made katana, definitely.
For the quality I would probably make, it's accurate. :P

But, Cold Steel is amazing! >:(

Also, blades a fricken awesome. I love the pretty ones with the ruts in the middle...
~Just a soft space boi~

The Skarzs

I didn't understand that. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

'Blades are freaking awesome?' I think?

The Skarzs

"Pretty ones with the ruts in the middle. . ." The rivets in the handles, or does he mean swords with fullers? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Sounded like fullers to me.

Tam and Martin

Those are pretty cool!

I can definitely tell the first one isn't as good as the others.

My favorite would definitely be the skinning knife - That would have been very helpful for my 300 LB pig I shot a year ago. Anyway, Awesome!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

That's kind of a funny typo...

The Skarzs

A sinning knife? ;D (How the fluff does a knife sin?) Anyway, thanks for looking, Tam! I'm sure a skinning knife would be most useful in such an occasion. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

I was being perfectly honest. :P I know how frustrating it can be without the proper tools. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 16, 2014, 10:02:15 PM
Sorry for the double post, but here is the new knife as promised.

Pretty simple, but it's more experience for me. It's about 11 inches from tip to pommel, with oak handle and copper rivets.

Preeettyyyyyy.  ^-^
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

;D ;D ;D ;D

Nearly caught my pants on fire today. . . So yeah. . . That was definitely. . . a thing. . . :P

"AND REMEMBER KIDS: ALWAYS BE CAREFUL WITH FLYING SPARKS WHEN CUTTING HIGH CARBON STEEL WITH AN ANGLE GRINDER." :P :P :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.