News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Soren's "Art" and Requests

Started by Søren, November 25, 2014, 03:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Ok, so I started thinking I would color in some of the black and white pictures in the Redial series. Here's work so far. (The first is my profile pic, but I accidentally deleted it before I could upload it to Flikr or Imgur)

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Very nice! I especially like the first one.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Captain Tammo

wow these came out great! How do you go about coloring them?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Rusvul

That's pretty cool, actually.

Russano the Wise

Those are nice, Soren! Great job!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Søren

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 25, 2014, 05:44:09 AM
A Photoshop-like web app called Pixlr editor.
Thanks! Here's Axtel Sturnclaw:

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 25, 2014, 03:11:06 PM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 25, 2014, 05:44:09 AM
A Photoshop-like web app called Pixlr editor.
Thanks! Here's Axtel Sturnclaw:

EPIC.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'll take requests if any of you have any. But I can't get it to you immediately. But it would go in que.

Jasper

Whoa!! These turned out really nice! I might have to check out this program you spoke of, because if you told me these were the actual pictures in the book, I would have believed you 100%!

Søren

Well, they are from the book, but flap the book ones are black and white. So they're colored in now.

Jasper

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 28, 2014, 08:18:51 PM
Well, they are from the book, but flap the book ones are black and white. So they're colored in now.
Yeah, I was saying that they were colored so professionally I wouldn't have noticed the difference, and would have easily believed they were actually straight out of the book.

Søren

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.