What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

idk if there is already a thread for this but...i didnt see it soooo :P

ok pretty self explanitory just...say what you think of the poster above you xD keep it clean! lol now...

i picture myself being my normal awsome self xD now someone say something about me O_O
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

James Gryphon

It's just my opinion, and it could be wrong, but it seems to me this topic'll either result in a lot of flattery, which the world doesn't really need more of ;), or hurt feelings when someone gets an honest answer that they don't quite like.

Still, I guess it isn't really any different from all the similar things up on Facebook.

I haven't really thought about the question that much... and I'm hard-pressed to come up with a good answer.

I guess in a way you remind me of some of my old friends, which has its upsides and downsides. ;)
« Subject to editing »

Nightfire

James, you remind me of a cat on the Warrior Cat Dreams RP website. That cat is called Fallenstar. To put it bluntly, I think you love to write and come up with new ideas and alternate histories. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nightfire, ye remind me o' a squirrel that jumped at me one day an zcratched me. Mad (with the zynonym fer thiz uzage o' the word bein' crasy) enough tae jump at me, an' tha' Nightfire'izh attitude of zcratchin' me.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

HiAG, you remind me of the sith in your profile picture. (Whatever a sith is.)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Tiria, you are extremely smart for your age! Smarter then a lot of my friends, who are almost 4 or so years older!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Trigoma

u mah friend r one of the best RP'ers there is O_O

@james= yeah its just something to do. as for insults, thts y i put "keep it clean" if it gets outta hand close her down ;)
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

:O u remind me of tiria in high rhulain! oh wait...lol jk but u actually do O_O
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

Trig, me buddy! What can I say?! You're a good RPer and an all round nice guy!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Galedeep

Daniel! Your an awesome addition to the group, and a brother in Christ!

Captain Tammo

Galedeep, you remind me of a natural born leader
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Captain Tammo, ye remind me o' Captain Tammo from the bookz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

u HiaG sound like an edumacated northlander/snake xD
—Happy Mask Salesman

Bananagirl

Trigoma you remind me of a edumacated friend of mine  ;D