News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

You can also use Google Images, if you have a Google Plus account.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

DelenatheWanderer

Know of a place for posting videos? (not YouTube or Vimeo)
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Rosie Willowwater

Will the Extravaganza board be moved into the Archive?

Matthias720

Definitely! It's staying where it is for now, but within the next month or so, it'll make its way to its new home. It was our biggest event ever, and I'm not in any hurry to stick it in the closet just yet. ;)

Ashleg

The forum should be changed back to normal or the option to have it normal should be made. I'm not the only one.

Chipster of Noonvale

When someone posts anonymously, like people will do in Rosie's mafia games, can admins and mods see the true identity of the posters?

Matthias720

Cornflower MM

Y'all I am about at my wit's end. Anyone know how to get the font sizing options to stick? I keep switching it to Small, hit "Change Profile," everything will look fine, aaaaand then I'll click the button to go to the board index and the font will be the proper size for a moment while the page is still loading then when it's done loading bloop! It switches back to the larger default. It's annoying as frick and driving me batty because I just want the smaller size font okay? Okay. Why is that so hard?

Chipster of Noonvale

Clear your browser cache, maybe?  I had to do that for it to work with me.

Cornflower MM

I did, I ran CCleaner last night and that's supposed to do it.

Chipster of Noonvale

I don't know if CCleaner supports PaleMoon (if you're still using that).  Just in case, you might want to try this: press Ctrl+Shift+Del for "Clear recent history".  In the window that opens, select time range "Everything" and check "Cache", but nothing else, then click "Clear Now"

Cornflower MM

Yes it does, yes I am, and that did nothing.

Chipster of Noonvale

The member awards thread seems to be outdated; the three latest season namers are missing from the list.

Matthias720

We have wheels turning behind the scenes and this is on the list. Thanks for the heads up.

Tungro

How do you save the changes you make to your profile? I clicked the change profile button and filed in all the information but I don't see a save changes button.
Thanks
Tungro