IF YOU WANT THE OLD FORUM BACK

Started by Wylder Treejumper, March 03, 2016, 12:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

I don't think it would be a problem for me.

Why aren't you guys allowed to?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

My parents don't even know I'm on a forum. It'd likely be the end of my forum tenure.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

My parents might think it's too much work for a frivolous purpose. I could ask, though.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 06, 2016, 03:48:06 AM
Why aren't you guys allowed to?

Well they might surprise me, but my dad is pretty over protective. Also, there's also the fact that I never receive or send mail. Might be a bit weird and then I'd have a ton of explaining to do but it's worth it. I just have to actually do it.
My letter will be written by Friday.

rachel25

Quote from: Søren on March 06, 2016, 02:16:17 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 06, 2016, 05:18:28 AM

They don't know?
Nope.
My parents are very supportive of me being on here. It was actually my mum's idea for me to join in the first place. Why do you think they wouldn't like you being on here?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 06, 2016, 03:16:58 PM
My letter will be written by Friday.

Well I lied. I'll get it written soon though.

The Skarzs

I'm thinking I'll have to bring my letter to the post office, which I've been meaning to get to for other things for a very long while. Hopefully this will speed that process. (Or maybe I'll get my license and drive over there myself.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Are we sending the letters already?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

Not quite yet; Matthias was going to try one last time to get into touch before we did anything this dramatic. He or I'll let y'all know when the time comes.
« Subject to editing »

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »