The Eternal Storm (Roleplay Topic)

Started by Unimaginative, June 06, 2016, 06:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Bowls had been left on the windswept forest floor with Stinkeye, looking up through the trees, trying to see where Taymoor had gone. He gripped his javelin tightly. Not ten minutes out of Redwall's gates, and immediately something dangerous was going on? Well, he thought. At least it wasn't boring!
  "Waylahoo, Taymoor!" he tried yelling above the gale. "Where are you, matey!" There was no answer from the treetops, so the otter was left to wait nervously. "Harr, the squirrel does know how to make a friend worry for 'er. C'mon, Taymoor, now I am getting bored!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

"Perfect!" One of his inner voices cackled as Ralak readied a javelin and flung it at the squirrel. At that range, missing would be very hard.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

Taymoor saw a blur of motion and white. She plastered herself behind the trunk as the javelin ripped past her through the branches. That was to close. But she had seen where the creature was and that was all she needed. She swung out and closed the gap between them with a speed and agility that only a squirrel can manage. She leaped down on top of him her knife in one paw prepared to grapple with the beast, to try and knock him out of the tree. He may have had the advantage at range but there was nowhere Taymoor was more comfortable than in the treetops.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

"I will devour you one day!" Ralak hissed, and leapt from the tree into a bush below, which cushioned his fall. Without hesitation, he hurled another javelin at Taymoor and ran into the woods.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

"Hey, there she is! Taymoor, matey!"
  Bolstan was about to try to climb when he was surprised by an otter that suddenly dropped from the tree, throwing a javelin behind him in Taymoor's direction.
  "Hey, you rotting otter, that's my friend!" Bowls yelled, hopping after Ralak. The other otter swiftly made his way out of Bowls' sight, however, and the young otter was left to stop and watch after him. "Hah! Well, guess we showed 'im."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

A gust of wind blew the javelin aside and it embedded itself into the tree trunk. Taymoor sheathed her knife and quickly jumped down the tree next to Bowls. She watched as their attacker fled. "Don't celebrate just yet Mate, I have a feeling he's not gone for good," She then turned back in the direction they where headed "Alright we don't have all day, lets put some ground between us and that thing," She said and started off into the forest at a steady pace expecting the others to follow her.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Could we get this started again? It was pretty fun.

The Skarzs

OOC: Mm. Han left, Groddil hadn't posted in a while, but Faiy might still be interested. It's been a while, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: It has, and that's a problem. Maybe we could get some new players?

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro