News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Who Said It?

Started by Cornflower MM, September 03, 2016, 01:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Delthion

A Mod from a very very long time ago...I wasn't here when she was active.

I know who it is by searching, but no one is going to get this...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Doesn't matter, if you know who it is then say. ;D
I would think some oldster would know, it's not like she's super obscure or anything. At least I didn't think so. o_O

Delthion

Alright...it's Osu. I read the subject title as the poster for some weird reason. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

WorshipTiria

Nope.

Need a hint?

( That is the quote )
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Jarky Thistlebrush

Uh... Wort or one of his alternate personalities/other people who post though Wort's account?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

WorshipTiria

Booklover

Teer?

It's probably something that almost everyone has said something similar to at some point.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

WorshipTiria

Ah. ( this was a terrible quote )

nein

Booklover

Kade.

May I ask how recent it is?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

WorshipTiria

No, it isn't Kade.

Not very recent.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Is it somebody active on the forum at the moment?
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

WorshipTiria

Jarky Thistlebrush

WorshipTiria