News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Tammo's Topic (discussion, questions, and reviews of your fanfic!)

Started by Captain Tammo, October 27, 2015, 02:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Join. Do it. Even if you don't think you'll win.
One contest we had I won not because I had the best story, but because I was THE ONLY ONE WHO COMPLETED ONE.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 10, 2017, 10:42:04 PM
One contest we had I won not because I had the best story, but because I was THE ONLY ONE WHO COMPLETED ONE.

I'm not not doing it because I don't think I'll win, I'm not doing it because I'm already in Redwall Survivor and am occupied with other things.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Ashleg on October 11, 2017, 12:05:31 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 10, 2017, 10:42:04 PM

I'm not not doing it because I don't think I'll win, I'm not doing it because I'm already in Redwall Survivor and am occupied with other things.

Well, if you've already got something on the forum in terms of a fanfic, the idea of submitting existing fanfics you've authored is currently being discussed, so that's an option too!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ashleg