News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Adopt-a-Pet

Started by Rainshadow, May 31, 2014, 04:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

He's a six!

How about a chicken? Am Americana one?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 02, 2014, 10:04:19 PM
Skarzsy
  I got you a baby so you can watch it grow up.  :)

[close]
  I've actually seen wild horseshoe crabs.  Kinda scary when they're big!
Can't see it, so I can't rate it.

Did you know that they bleed blue because of the presence of copper in their blood? (Iron in our blood is what makes our blood red)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

Not fluffly enough but the mouse-thing was a nice bonus.

Could I have a pet Tanuki?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

@Skarzs:  Not sure if I find that creepy or cool...  :P  So, you want another horseshoe crab?  One you can see?

Corny
  Here's a fluffy likkle chick.  :)

[close]

Masky
  You can take your choice of these cuties, or have them all!  (If I were you, I'd choose the latter.  ;))

[close]

GAH!  MASKY, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO INTRODUCE ME TO THOSE LITTLE BUNDLES OF FLUFF AND CUTENESS?!  NOW I'M GONNA BE OBSESSED WITH TANUKIS!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

REminds me of Sweetie when she was that big....And actually sweet. Now, she's a tad bit of a grump-rump........ Hmm, how about a.....Carolina Wren?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 03, 2014, 05:14:38 PM
  @Skarzs:  Not sure if I find that creepy or cool...  :P  So, you want another horseshoe crab?  One you can see?
Nah. How about a hellgrammite?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Corny
  This guy likes making weird poses, so you should probably get him a mirror.

[close]
Skarzsy
  I know the shelter policy is to not ask questions about the choice in pets, but... WHY?!?  WHY DO WE EVEN CARRY HELLGRAMMITES?!?!  THOSE THINGS ARE FREAKY!!!!

[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Oh, that's a ten for the reaction. ;D
They make great bait, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

B-bait?  Wh-what are you planning to catch with those disgusting things?

The Skarzs

Catfish. Bluegill. Bass love them.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

5!!!! Carolina blackbird?

Rusvul

Can I have a tribble?

Rainshadow

Corny
  So THAT'S what those birds are!  They hang out in parking lots near where I live, and I think them to be so pretty, but I never knew what kind of bird they were.  :P

[close]
Rus

TRIBBLE.
[close]

Romsca

What is that last one?

Rusvul