News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Endless Story II

Started by James Gryphon, December 09, 2015, 08:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

They were ruthlessly murdered by Heatlo Dellhounsh.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

...who had come back from the dead and was once again seeking to take over the forum.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Unfortunately Kelda was forming an army against them.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

(Who?)

But they were unable to stop Heatlo from becoming the only administrator. This plunged the forum into a ten-year dark age.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

(Kelda, Delka. ;D)

Realizing their mistake, they allied with the Guest Hordes and DDBs. The Mods and Admins tried to hold the server but in vain.

James Gryphon

But it was a ruse; the guests and DDBs were both actually working for the Staff, and they stabbed Kelthion and Judda in the backs, destroying them.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But this was all planned, and Kelda destroyed Heatlo once and for all.

Jukka the Sling

Kelda was also unsure if they were actually a ship or not.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

But the knew that they were a boat. ;D

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

But then, someone sent an underwater search team to locate it.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

They put it in a museum. With free wi-fi!!!

Jukka the Sling

The Wi-Fi was unnecessary for poor Kelda the rowboat.

Delthion

Actually, it was necessary, as they maintained the peace on the Redwall Abbey and Loamhedge forums through it.

James Gryphon

Which was very easy, what with both of those forums being down.
« Subject to editing »