News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Three Word Game.

Started by Lord Daskar, February 26, 2016, 07:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Daskar

I'm pretty sure this is at Redwall also, but if you don't know how to play it's like the Endless Story but you only get to add three words. If you don't know how to play the Endless Story you should go find out.

I'll start.

Once in Andorra
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Banya

Lord Daskar

Cheerful

Banya

Lord Daskar

Cheerful

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Banya

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Groddil

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Perifaen

Groddil

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Perifaen