Started by Ashleg, June 23, 2016, 12:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

I'm an extrovert, so: No.

*cameras do camera-ey things.*

Fera of mispellings.

Ashleg

Angered by. Not scared of.

Fear of breaking things, rules don't count.

Delthion

No...

Fear of being eaten?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Nope.

Fear of SCP-106?

Delthion

No.

Fear of amnesia?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Yeah, sure, well--fear of getting amnesia. Not fear of amnesia generally.

Fear of not getting into college?

Delthion

Nah.

Fear of a lack of knowledge.

Ashleg

Nope.

Fear of running out of ideas.

Delthion

Nah.

Fear of space? (As in galaxies, nebulae. That space. ;D)

Ashleg

Not fear of it in general, but I don't ever want to go there.

Fear of crossing busy streets as a pedestrian?

Delthion

Nah. (Why would you never want to go to space? That is a dream of mine... ;D)

Fear of intoxication?

Trigoma

Yes...I've never been intoxicated and I'm actually a bit afraid of the idea.

Afraid of posting a number in Girls v Guys III and finding out someone posted the same number at the same time as you o.o (awkward)
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Delthion

I've done that several times. ;D

Fear of utter and constant confusion?

Ashleg

((Space just isn't for me. :P))

No...
Fear of waving back to someone who wasn't actually trying to communicate with you?

Delthion

Nah.

Fear of being trapped in the path of lava?