News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Test

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2016, 04:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Test

4 (100%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Anonymous

Anonymous

When viewing this topic through the "blue diamond" that indicates a new post, you can still see who posted anonymously.

Anonymous

Quote from: Anonymous on October 13, 2016, 10:57:12 PM
When viewing this topic through the "blue diamond" that indicates a new post, you can still see who posted anonymously.

That's what Galli said.

Groddil

Quote from: Anonymous on October 13, 2016, 10:57:54 PM

That's what Galli said.

Also, hey Soren.

Anonymous

"Through the blue diamond"? Eh?

Anonymous

What the? Why is this a new topic?!?!?!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Anonymous on October 13, 2016, 11:02:54 PM
What the? Why is this a new topic?!?!?!

The question being that James edited this post, but did he originally post it? And if not why would he edit it? And then why would he then respond to himself?

Kitsune

I don't listen to stupid rules. If this is anonymous, James did it. ::)

-Kitsune

Anonymous

lullz i dpnt like it or unnerstan it tat meens it r stooooopid

Anonymous

Calm it down there James

Anonymous

This thread was made for a serious reason, to test the functionality of the Anonymous posting mod. I don't take kindly to people insinuating my keeping it useful for that purpose is "stupid".

~ James

Kitsune

Yeesh, I was just playing. :P It wasn't even a rule anyway that we had to post here anonymously, and my not posting anonymously allowed you to test whether you could change a post from normal to anonymous.

Anonymous

Please don't be mad at Kit ;~;

Anonymous